Digital Pinning - By now Pintrest is pretty much a household name, but what are the educational implications of using a 'wall' in your modules? One product that is freely available, connected to social networks, and mobile friendly is Wallwisher.
With Wallwisher you can:
1. Have students post links they find in relation to a module topic for everyone to see.
2. Embed the wall within the Discussion or Announcement section of Minerva.
3. Create a QR Code for handouts that allows students to access the Wall on their smart phones.
4. Link content to social networks sites like Facebook and Twitter.
5. Spark discussions during class time by projecting the wall and having students post questions and comments, pictures, links, and videos.